Small Business Support Group for Entrepreneurs
Propel Bosses meets every 2nd Saturday of the month; participation is in person and virtual. We are focused on growing collaboratively, holding one another accountable, building and leveraging resources, learning and cultivating skills, and thriving as entrepreneurs within our communities. We would love for you to become a member of our entrepreneurship support group!
Registration requires the completion of a questionnaire and the $10 monthly participation fee.
Here's how it works:
1. Complete contact form on website or email us at [email protected] to receive the questionnaire.
2. Return questionnaire.
3. Submit the $20 participation fee to reserve your spot as a member. Cashapp: $PPCgive or Paypal: paypal.me/PPCgive
4. Receive your monthly work booklet the week of the support group.
5. Enjoy Propel Bosses!
6. Complete assignments before next meeting. Work on business goals.
7. Refer other entrepreneurs (referral incentives).
8. Repeat steps 3-7!
Below are the dates for our first round of meetings:
Extra! Extra! Did you hear?
Our director, Lauren Jones was interviewed by Bobby Gailes of 96.3 WHUR for their "Taking it to the Street" segment to promote Propel Bosses. It aired January 15, 2020 on the world renowned Steve Harvey Morning Show!
We are claiming 2020 as the Year of the Entrepreneur.
Click the link below to listen to the clip.